SKU: 310241 UPC: 47063140
Digitech Hardwire HT-6 PolyChromatic Tuner
HT-6: Advanced Tuning
For those of you who like to kick it old school, we let you choose to tune a single note like a chromatic tuner or strum for polyphonic tuning without having to flip a switch. And don’t forget that the HT-6 automatically adjusts for fret offset! There’s something to having options available at your fingertips and your favorite settings always in place. One strum, and you’re done.
Fast Tuning: Whether tuning a chord or a single strand.
Drop-D Tuning: Pump more power into your chords and still be in key.
4, 5, 6-String Bass Tuning: Bassists unite. The tuner works for you too!
Automatic Fret Offset: Tuning is a snap in any chordal variation.
In tune with clean tone: guitarist paradise. Place the pedal anywhere in your chain and still hear your distinct, crisp tone come through without interference. HT-6 doesn’t color your tone, and yet finishes its job in just one strum.
The display comes on strong by not only mimicking the look of your guitar’s neck, but the layout is turned to resemble your view of the frets. One look, one strum and you’re done.
Bright, Visible LED Display
With the HT-6, daylight performances are never compromised. The bright LEDs can be seen in the sunshine without having to second-guess your sight. And if you’re in a dark, murky club with smoke and strobe lights, it’s the same high quality display that shuns these obstacles. The HT-6 brings you a display that works to bring a fast tuner no matter your conditions. One strum, you’re done.
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone when bypassed
- Advanced Tuning Modes: Polyphonic, Chromatic, Drop-D, 4-String, 5-String, and 6-String Bass
- Automatic Fret Offset
- Player intuitive display with 90 LEDs, 15 per string, so you can quickly see which strings need to be tuned.
- 9V Battery Operation with Constant High-Voltage Rails
- 9V DC Power output for power chains (cable optional)
- Patented Pedal Release Pins for fast access to battery compartment
- Rugged, all metal construction for durability
- Slightly wider footprint for stability on stage
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Longest pedal warranty available
Input 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Input Impedance 1 mOhms - effect on
Output 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Switches Mode Button, Tuning Reference Button, On/Off Foot Switch
Power Supply 9 VDC, 365mW consumption, 40mA draw
Battery Type Single 9 VDC
Battery Life 9 hours
Power Supply (US and Canada) 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
Power Supply (Japan) 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 100
Power Supply (Europe) 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 230
Power Supply (UK) 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 240
Dimensions 3.5" Width x 5.5" Length x 2.25" Height
Weight 1.3 lbs