SKU: 310265 UPC: 019954905576
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLs provide more strength and 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process combined with a revolutionary “fusion twist” at the ball end of the plain steel strings. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. The NYXL0942 set is designed for maximum flexibility.
- NYXLs feature D’Addario’s exclusive high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0942 gauges are designed for maximum flexibility: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh