SKU: 310610 UPC: 850022370106
Music Nomad - Precision Nut Height Gauge MN601
Being able to measure your string height at the nut is a critical step in the setup process. Music Nomad’s precision Nut Height Gauge will help you do it quickly and accurately. The gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common nut height sizes (.016”, .018”, .020”) plus 3 additional sizes (.012”, .014”, .022”) to accommodate a desire for lower action or a heavier pick attack. Instructions printed right on the handle makes it extremely easy to dial in your nut height. It’s perfect for electric, acoustic, classical and bass guitars and features laser etched markings that take the guesswork out of which gauge to use for each instrument. It’s made of premium stainless steel construction without the annoying, messy oil found on traditional feeler gauge sets. That's Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Nut Height Measurements (.016", .018", .020") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars. Plus 3 additional sizes (.012”, .014”, .022”) to accommodate a desire for lower action or a heavier pick attack.
- Precision, Smooth Stainless Steel without the Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauge Sets
- Laser Etched Sizes (in. and mm) and Instrument Type that Won't Rub Off
- Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle
- This Gauge is Part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS)™ Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets