SKU: 310609 UPC: 850022370090
Music Nomad - Precision Truss Rod Gauge with Pick Capo MN600
Being able to measure your neck relief is a critical step in the setup process. Music Nomad's precision Truss Rod Gauge will help you do it quickly and accurately. The gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common relief measurements (.006”, .008”, .010”). Instructions printed right on the handle makes it extremely easy to dial in your neck relief. It’s perfect for electric, acoustic, classical and bass guitars and features laser etched markings that take the guesswork out of which gauge to use for each instrument. It’s made of premium stainless steel construction without the annoying, messy oil found on traditional feeler gauge sets. Music Nomad even included an innovative pick capo to assist in the process. That's Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars.
- Precision, Smooth Stainless Steel without the Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauge Sets
- Laser Etched Sizes (in. & mm) and Instrument Type that Won't Rub Off
- Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle and an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- This Gauge is Part of Music Nomad's KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS)™ Method using their Precision Gauges and Tool Sets