SKU: 110077-12 UPC: 0889025103749
Yamaha's 12-string version of the standard acoustic model upgraded by a warmer and stronger sound, thanks to the mahogany back and sides, the body and fingerboard binding are cream plastic.
No matter the price range, all the instruments we sell are Shred Ready™!
- Traditional Western body shape is a Yamaha original.
- Solid Spruce top for improved projection and top end
- Scalloped top-bracing for improved low end response and resonance
- Mahogany back & sides produce a warm and woody sound
- 1 13/16" (46mm) nut width is perfect for 12-string playability
- Nato neck w/ matte finish plays fast and smooth
- Rosewood fingerboard produces a warm sound to tame harsh high end
- Natural gloss finish
Model number: FG820-12